Friday 4 April 2014

A quizz for the manager of Cardiff city ahead of the Palace match




So why are Cardiff conceding so many goals?

 

Please play MacNaughton at right back.


I mean when MacNaughton was at right back we were solid on that side and went onto win the Championship.


Please play MacNaughton at right back.


I can remember MacNaughton winning player of the year at Cardiff city and helping us to win so many games, so why are losing so many now? Who is the guy who isn’t playing?

Please play MacNaughton at right back.


It is difficult to put your finger on the difference.  I mean even under Malky a certain player was dropped once we reached the premiership, a player who would have given us solidity.

Please play MacNaughton at right back.


Ok so Fabio gets forward but then so does MacNaughton. Fabio can assist a right flank attack , so can MacNaughton

Please play MacNaughton at right back.

Why do we get pressed down the opposition’s left wing? What on earth can be the weakness there? What is it that opposing managers see as a weakness there?

Please play MacNaughton at right back.


I reckon we need a guy with grey hair on that side of the defence, but who could we select? There is a name on the tip of my tongue

Please play MacNaughton at right back.



I am thinking of someone, a player left out of the side since we hit the premiership, who was brought back for the Arsenal away match and played like a demon.

Please play MacNaughton at right back.



Yes I know Fabio is gifted, yes he gets forward, yes he can take on players but so can McNaughton

Please play MacNaughton at right back.



For the home match against Palace my advice to Solskjaer is to think about who is going to play at right back.  Who is the most solid, dependable defender we have, a guy who can get forward when he should not when he wants? I wish I could think of someone.

Please play MacNaughton at right back.




No comments:

Post a Comment